20 mins 2 secs
John McGrath is the founder of McGrath Estate Agents and is one of the most influential figures in the Australian property industry. He took the company from a lounge room start-up in 1988 to be one of Australia’s most successful integrated real estate service groups.
What You’ll Learn from John:
- John’s client attraction strategy
- Prospecting externally and building relationships: raving fans, working buyers and world-class open for inspections
- Important little things to help attract and win clients
- What makes you a brilliant agent or an average agent
- Creating a plan around prospecting and listing
- The move from amateur to professional
- Core skills and values every agent should adopt.