Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Owen Wilson enjoys spending time with customers. The REA Group Chief Executive Officer loves nothing more than finding out their needs and then doing his best to see that those expectations are met.
In an authentic ‘spur-of-the-moment’ chat, Owen tells Elite Agent Managing Editor Samantha McLean about his first year in the top job and how REA Group is putting customers and customers at the centre of their strategy.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
“In Asia, we’ve seen email and phone is just not the way consumers like to operate. So we’ve incorporated WhatsApp into our platforms over there. It’s delivered a seven-fold increase in consumer responsiveness when it comes to leads.”
Some of the topics I discussed with Owen include:
- Owen’s first year as REA Group CEO, including the biggest highlights and challenges he faced since we spoke this time last year
- Where he believes the market is headed in 2020, including what buyers and sellers are currently doing.
- Owen explains the raft of bushfire relief strategies the REA Group has put in place – particularly with donations and flatmates.com
- We talk about Kul Singh’s appointment to Chief Sales Officer and what that role will entail
- Prop20 and how it promises a “choose your own adventure” experience for the consumer.
- What consumers want, including their demand for more data and insights along with a “need for speed”.
Plus much, much more!
Connect with Owen:
Connect with the Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine
For access to Owen Wilson’s Action Guide click here