Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 33:36 — 46.1MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
What if technology could tell you what house to doorknock, who to pick up the phone and call, when to make contact and why?
Real estate prospecting would become far more efficient, more targeted, and more insightful. Meaningful relationships with potential clients would become easier to build and sustain.
Propic’s Jeff Gray explains that tech is already at the industry’s fingertips and there’s far more to come courtesy of the big-wide world of ever-evolving AI.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent managing editor Samantha McLean, Jeff walks through the innovations in artificial intelligence that are changing the landscape of both real estate sales and property management.
He looks at how they’ve come about, what they can help agents and PMs do, and how they offer a better, more engaged, and satisfying client experience.
In the process, Jeff notes AI is improving the efficiency of agents and the wellbeing of property managers, offering both the opportunity to focus on the moments that matter in real estate.
And he says there’s so much more to come as AI steps in to become a real estate staff member that’s on the clock 24/7, 365 days a year.
Within years, he predicts the technology will identify client’s intentions, conducting highly personalised conversations with property owners about their home, its value, upcoming maintenance and so much more.
But this isn’t some futuristic, abstract, or tech-laden conversation. This is a former agent talking about technology that is making a difference in real estate right now in real and tangible ways.
In a podcast that covers the applications of AI across real estate, Jeff offers a down-to-earth, fascinating and actionable discussion about how technology is shifting the landscape now and what it’s set to achieve in the future.
“It’s now moving to a stage where AI can just do what humans can’t do in the milliseconds at 11 o’clock at night or two o’clock in the morning. That’s where AI plays a role, augmenting or helping what we do in our work hours.” Jeff Gray.
Samantha and Jeff also discuss:
- How Jeff went from agent to PropTech founder and why he wishes the tech he’s created had been around when he started out in real estate.
- Why AI has now arrived at the point where it is no longer defined by its presence but its absence when it comes to improving the customer experience.
- How AI assists with prospecting, identifying which properties are primed for a transaction, including who to call, when to call, what to say and which houses to door knock.
- The ways that AI is relieving the strain of property management, and why it is now incumbent upon leaders to empower their teams with the right tech tools.
- How AI will shape real estate in the years to come and why it will shift from a prompt to actually having highly-engaging and meaningful conversations on an agent’s behalf.
- The projects Propic currently has in the pipeline and why they are all focussed on empowering the agent and property manager, along with their all-important clients.
- Why artificial intelligence is not to be feared, but instead embraced as a tool that augments and assists real estate professionals become more focussed and more efficient, while eliminating the mundane.
- How artificial intelligence can help you set the tone of your real estate business, delivering consistency, efficiency and a better experience for both staff and customers.
- Where the technology is heading, including other innovations that will shape the industry and transform it over the next 10 years.
And much, much more…
Want to know more about what the future of real estate holds? The Propic team will be among those attending Elite Retreat, where they will offer an insight into trends emerging and how you can tap them to ride the next property market wave.
You can find out more about Elite Retreat and the lineup of speakers and experts attending here.
Links and resources mentioned
Jeff Gray on Elite Agent
- Propic acquires Property Realm to create intelligent AI platform to ease stress levels
- Propic appoints head of innovation amid record growth
- Place Estate Agents open around the clock with Propic AI
- Propic and MRI Software join forces to bring conversational AI to property managers
- Antony Catalano and Alex Waislitz invest $6 million in AI business Propic
- New software solution launched with Jeffery Gray as CEO
Connect with Jeff