Josh Phegan is the internationally renowned go-to speaker, trainer and coach for high-performance real estate agents and agencies. He hosts industry-leading events such as the Real Estate BluePrint, is an author with his new book Lonely In Business and is the producer behind the high performance podcast with Alexander Phillips.
This video is part of a series and covers
- How to identify the people who really want to buy
- To be a great agent, you need a system to help you sell
- Josh Phegans’ experience as a real estate buyer
- How to manage incoming calls from clients and how to qualify if they’re serious buyers
- Establishing your online presence and effective negotiation tips
- How to engage clients during listing presentations
- What good agents are doing right now in this softening market to make it better
- How to approach a homeowner when you have a genuine buyer
- How to move the vendors’ selling time frame.