This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
Eview Founder and CEO Manos Findikakis says he was dragged kicking and screaming into real estate. But once he realised the lifestyle and business opportunity it offered, he became one of its staunchest advocates.
Now, Manos heads up Australia’s first multi-brand agency – one that has enjoyed incredible growth since the model launched in 2015 on the back of the ethos the agent is more important than the brand.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast Manos shares a wealth of wisdom derived from almost 20 years in the industry, including his approach to leadership, why numbers set agents free, how he inspires his team, and why the biggest challenge right now isn’t a shortage of stock.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Manos and Samantha also discuss:
- The numbers that agents should focus on (and how they build an agent’s business in the long-run)
- Why the measure of success is a client-centric approach not volume
- How he and wife Maria manage the work/life balance in a real estate partnership that saw them build a new model
- Why he believes leading a team isn’t about motivation, but rather inspiration (and what he does to inspire those around him)
- When the tipping point is likely to occur between profit and going backwards in an EBU
- How he and wife Maria built a new real estate model
- Why his best business ideas have always been born out of challenge
- How knowing the ‘why’ helps agents achieve success
Links and resources mentioned
Manos on Elite Agent
- Zig while others zag
- Articles by Manos
- The reverse bucket list: Manos Findikakis
- Coping with the rollercoaster of real estate
Connect with Manos