This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Well – it’s been an interesting week again to kick off 2021, but someone who remains grounded no matter what the prevailing conditions Will Ainsworth.
Will is now the Head of growth and training for Openn Negotiation in Australia and New Zealand.
But before that, he carved out a reputation as the top-selling for McGrath Victoria, clocking up a 90 per cent clearance rate and selling more than 100 properties a year.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Will talks about his transition to Openn Negotiation, his hot tips for selling 100 properties a year, and maintaining momentum with clients long after a sale.
Now that he’s training other agents instead of competing with them, we get to learn from one of the best (so once you’ve had a listen to this, don’t forget to download his 10 secrets to selling 100 properties a year – the link is in the post…)
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Will also discuss:
- Leaving McGrath Geelong and transitioning to a role outside of being an agent
- Why Will chose Openn Negotiation
- Will’s little black book of hot tips – including prospecting to win, what to do if you’re a new agent starting out, where to find listings when there are no listings, The desktop appraisal and much more
- Developing your USP as an agent and how to stand out from the crowd
- The people who Will has learned the most from and what they’ve taught him over the years
- What Will is looking to take or leave in 2020 – and his role in Transform 2021
Plus much, much more…
Links and resources mentioned
Will Ainsworth on Elite Agent
Connect with Will Ainsworth