“They say, if you squint, most agents look the same. But if you can make a point of difference that even if people are squinting that we don’t look the same, then I want to be that person that people look to for a different process. – Will Ainsworth
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In episode 111 of the Elevate Podcast, Samantha and Will discuss:
- Becoming a director of McGrath Geelong and how he balances listing with leading a high performing team
- The importance of building a solid team
- How to differentiate yourself from other agents in a highly competitive area
- How Openn Negotiation has significantly changed Will’s key metrics
- Gaining efficiencies in off-market sales
- Other technology in the office that has improved productivity
- How Will demonstrates his worth to vendors in the process
- Why ‘no’ is one of the most under-used words in real estate
- Will’s goals for the future.
To download a case study on how Will Ainsworth doubled his buyer registrations and halved days on market, click here.
- You have to keep pushing year after year – you can’t just sit back and rest on your laurels and expect to keep moving forward with any type of momentum.
- Put aside time every single day to do prospecting and sales activities – that is what got you to where you are now and it will continue to help you get further ahead.
- Make yourself stand out, do something different, make yourself the best in your area in an area nobody else is even considering.
- Openn Negotiation gives vendors, buyers and the agent more power than they would in a standard auction format.
- Learn to say “no”. The word is one of the most underutilized in real estate. You must control your destiny and your calendar.
Connect with Will Ainsworth and Resources Mentioned: