This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Valentina Borbone is a digital marketing educator and CEO of the Banter Group. She is also an advisor to The International Social Media Association, and would be familiar to many for her work with agencies, including her role as a coach at Digital Live.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Valentina explains the changes currently occurring in the digital marketing world and the impact they will have on agents, along with her tips on where agents should focus their attention.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Valentina also discuss:
- Where agents should be focusing their digital attention right now
- How the iOS14 changes and recent Facebook events affect re-marketing
- Why there’s an art to email campaigns, and agents are missing an opportunity
- How social media is about validation, but not the be-all and end-all of leads
- How to use LinkedIn effectively
- The role YouTube plays in your social media strategy
- Why it’s essential to assess the value of the latest ‘bright, shiny’ social media channels
- Why you should never put all your eggs in one social media basket
Links and resources mentioned
Valentina on Elite Agent
- Marketing to Millennials
- How agents can make the digital shortlist
- 10 essential takeaways of Digital Live 2018
Connect with Valentina Borbone