What You’ll Learn:
Speed and velocity sound the same, but actually, they are not. According to Jason Pellegrino, speed is how fast you can go; velocity is about how fast you can go in the right direction.
In this video, exclusive to Elite Agent Pro members, Jason discusses:
- The concept of ‘Googliness’ and why its a strength to be able to be comfortable with ambiguity
- Why aiming to go faster is pointless, unless you’re heading in the right direction
- How your data right now could be an asset or a liability
- The rise of ‘off-market/portal’ and how Domain are working with this trend with Early Access
- Why he feels Facebook and Google are not the biggest threat to the industry, but he gives us some insight as to who he thinks might be
This video is part of a new series we call “The Elevate Sessions” which are video companions to episodes recorded for the Elevate Podcast exclusive to Elite Agent Pro Members.