25 min 29 sec
What You’ll Learn:
If you’ve been searching for a way to boost your online profile and find new cost-effective marketing platforms you might want to take a look at homely.com.au
In this Transform 2020 lesson Co-Founder and Co-CEO Jason Spencer delves hard and fast into how the platform, one of Australia’s most popular, can help agents expand their digital footprint.
He explains that by writing reviews, answering questions and joining discussions on the platform, agents can connect with potential clients and grow their profile as local area experts.
Jason says homely.com.au also has specific real estate-orientated features including vendor street reviews and community profiles that contain an agent’s property listings as well as any discussions, reviews or answers to questions that they have answered.
In this Transform lesson Jason also discusses:
- The history of homely.com.au and how Jason’s tale of real estate woe was the catalyst for the popular portal.
- How to build an audience, including the techniques homely.com.au used to grow to 18 million visitors in 2019.
- What community-created and driven content homely.com.au contains, including reviews, Q and As and forums.
- How homely.com.au can help real estate agents build trust within their community.
- The opportunities homely.com.au presents agents, including vendor street reviews, discussions and community profiles.
- Expanding your digital footprint, including why it’s important and how homely.com.au can help agents do that.