This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
Sherrie Storor undeniably wears many hats; working as a real estate coach, trainer, mentor and speaker.
She has been a respected contributor at major industry events, including the Australian Real Estate Conference (AREC), where she shared insights from her 20 years of experience.
She also organised the Real Women In Real Estate business series and runs masterclasses with various keynote speakers.
The Brisbane-based expert offers coaching and mentorships to agents looking to deliver higher profits without sacrificing time or putting more pressure on themselves.
In this edition of the Elevate podcast, Sherrie chats about burn out in the real estate industry and how forward-planning could change your professional and personal life.
Samantha and Sherrie also discuss:
- How to develop a positive and healthy state of mind, even when in lockdown
- Her #BuildYourBestLife coaching program and manual
- Why sustainable habits are more valuable than grinding out work all the time
- How to not feel guilty when taking time off
- Why social media should be considered a prospecting tool
- What Sherrie’s perfect week looks like
- And more…
Links and resources mentioned
- The #BuildYourBestLife Coaching Program and Success Manual
- Mastermind with Sherrie
- Real Women in Real Estate
Sherrie on Elite Agent
- Sherrie Storor masterminds new program for high performers
- Beating The Christmas Blues: Sherrie Storor
- Lead Generation Online: Sherrie Storor
- Sherrie Storor launches national coaching business
Connect with Sherrie