You’re already a seasoned real estate agent, but you’re ready to take your career to the next level.
Whether you aspire to become a director in an agency or open your own, you know that education is the key to unlocking new opportunities and reaching your professional goals.
But between family commitments, work and other responsibilities, you feel as though there are enough hours in the day to dedicate to your studies.
That’s where Entry Education comes in.
Seven years ago, the Entry Education team identified a gap in the market—the provision of high-quality real estate education delivered outside the traditional model.
A unique approach to learning
While online education isn’t new, Entry Education has taken a unique approach.
Many of their courses—all of which are accredited in states and territories across Australia—can be fast-tracked.
This means you can obtain the qualifications you need in record time, allowing you to build the career of your dreams sooner rather than later.
Better yet, a key part of Entry Education’s service offering is one-on-one support—anytime, anywhere.
If you have questions or concerns or need clarification, their team of expert tutors and industry professionals are available to chat.
It’s all the benefits of traditional learning without the unrealistic time commitment. Win-win.
Become a qualified real estate agent — fast
So, how can you accelerate your study? You’ve got two options:
- leverage their Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) program.
- attend a three-day intensive workshop.
Let’s find out more.
Three-day workshops in NSW and VIC
Entry Education offers intensive three-day workshops in NSW and Victoria for agents who want to fast-track their diploma qualification.
These workshops deliver the necessary education for agents with industry experience.
Mal Younes, a representative of Entry Education, explains, “Our Experienced Agents Program is uniquely designed to allow students and agents with industry experience to obtain their real estate licence efficiently and effectively”.
“The program has been intended for agents who currently hold the Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice CPP41419, and by successfully undertaking each assessment, along with the competencies achieved during their Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice, they will meet the requisites of the Diploma of Property (Agency Management),” she continues.
“They will also have the foundation of a strong business plan for their future agency.”
Recognition of prior learning (RPL)
Entry Education values recognition of prior learning as a fundamental part of industry training.
Through RPL, you can provide examples of your workplace experience and reduce the volume of assessment required.
This allows you to accelerate the completion of your qualification.
“RPL is a fantastic option for busy professionals,” says Entry Education course manager Mitch Morton.
“Hands-on experience means a lot in real estate, so it’s great to see Entry Education recognising it. I’d urge any agent looking to reach the next stage in their career take up this opportunity.”
Real estate licensing in each state
To become fully qualified in real estate, you will need to complete specific courses based on your state’s requirements.
Here’s a breakdown of the real estate licensing courses for each state:
Real Estate Licensing in Victoria (VIC):
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419): This course is required to work as an agent’s representative in Victoria. Upon completion, agents can work in a real estate agency.
- Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51122): This qualification allows agents to run their own real estate agency as fully licensed agents.
Real Estate Licensing in New South Wales (NSW):
- Assistant Agent Course: This course enables individuals to work as an assistant agent under a licensed real estate agent.
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CP41419): This qualification allows agents to work as real estate agents but not run their own agency.
- Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51122): This qualification is required to run a real estate agency or work as an independent contractor.
Real Estate Licensing in Queensland (QLD):
- Real Estate Salesperson Registration QLD: This course qualifies individuals to work in residential, commercial, and rural sales under the supervision of a licensed agent.
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419): This qualification allows agents to work as independent contractors or open their own agency.
Real Estate Licensing in South Australia (SA):
- Property Managers Registration (PMR): This course qualifies individuals to work as property managers.
- Sales Representative Registration SA: This qualification allows individuals to work as real estate representatives for land agents.
- Diploma of Property (Agency Management) (CPP51122): This course enables agents to run their own agency.
Real Estate Licensing in Western Australia (WA):
- Restricted Sales Registration WA: This qualification allows individuals to work in residential, commercial, and rural sales.
- Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419): This course enables individuals to work as licensed real estate agents and property managers.
- Diploma of Property Agency Management WA (CPP51122): This qualification is required to run a real estate agency or work as an independent contractor.
Ready to Take Your Career to the Next Level?
Entry Education offers a unique and tailored approach to real estate education, providing support and personalised learning experiences.
With courses specifically designed for each state’s licensing requirements, fast-track options through RPL, and intensive workshops, Entry Education helps agents speed up their real estate licensing journey.
Whether you’re looking to obtain a full licence, run your own agency, or enhance your skills, Entry Education is dedicated to helping you achieve your goals in the real estate industry. With a focus on accessibility, support, and personalised training, Entry Education is revolutionising real estate education and empowering agents to excel in their careers.
To learn more about Entry Education’s courses and fast-track options for real estate licensing in your state, visit their website and explore the courses available.
Don’t let traditional education models hold you back.