This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
After hopping off stage for Inman Connect Las Vegas at the end of the month, Katie Lance will headlining Transform XII with fellow US Keynote Chelsea Peitz
Register now at Transform 2021
If you’ve ever thought creating a standout social media profile was all too hard and required time you don’t have, this is the podcast for you.
Our guest on this Elevate episode is Katie Lance – one of the industry’s best known social media experts, who also happens to be considered one of the most influential people in real estate by Inman News.
Specialising in social media for real estate, Katie works with agents to define and create their social media strategy.
She shares a wealth of great tips on doing just that in a podcast that’s packed full of tools and ideas you can use right now to build and maintain a standout profile.
From content ideas, to building communities, using video and finding ways to provide real value to your audience, Katie covers it all in a way that’s easy to understand, actionable and remains cognisant of the fact your real job is real estate but social media is an invaluable tool.
She also addresses those big social media questions like what platform, how often, and what content while providing some awesome advice on overcoming common fears like going live with video.
“As an agent, you shouldn’t be spending all your time on Facebook or anywhere on social media. You know, you’re a real estate professional. So how can you make the most of your time and avoid the time suck and just be really efficient and be really intentional?” Katie Lance.
Katie and Sam also discuss:
- How to create a social strategy that sees you become the heartbeat of your community
- Ideas for creating content that is timely and valuable, or evergreen and essential to your audience
- The top tools Katie uses to create great content
- How solid social media strategy can help you build your business and attract qualified leads
- Why the pursuit of perfection should never hold you back from embracing social media and getting the job done
- Ways that you can work smarter not harder to roll out content that has your audience coming back for more
- The new social media trends that are shaping real estate and why they’re here to stay
- The two major opportunities Facebook offers for agents, and how you can use them to best effect
- Where the line is between business and personal social media, and how it’s impacted by the 80/20 rule
- And more…
Links and resources mentioned
- Inman News
- Transform 2021
- Chelsea Peitz
- 30 Facebook Live Ideas for Real Estate (and other resources)
Connect with Katie