Coach Claudio Encina needs no introduction to Elite Agent readers and listeners, he’s been working with us pretty much from the word go, with his popular Ask the Coach column and his role as Head Coach in various rounds of sales transform.
Outside of this, he is one of Australia’s most highly regarded real estate coaches and speaks regularly at various events in and out of Australia.
For 2020, we’ve kicked off by asking Claudio some of the most pressing questions from leaders and sales professionals in the real estate industry.
In this podcast, Claudio provides actionable strategies on how to motivate your team, what to do if you’re a new agent, dialogue to handle the “off-market” conversation and much more.
Some of the topics we discussed include:
- The problem of ‘copying and pasting’ one year to the next – if nothing changes, nothing changes
- Why you need to definite your personal “incontestable value” to win listings along with tips on how to do it
- Why you need to be clear on your customer’s journey – and what has really changed about that in recent times
- What the new ‘cold-calling’ is really about, and when you can stop
- Why general happiness leads to motivation with a nod to some tips from Dr Fred Grosse
- How as a leader you can motivate your team, and have better 1:1s
- Tips for pitching to prospective customers
- How to get your mojo back if you lost it last year
- The need for a higher purpose, both personally and in business
- Why getting one thing right is better than doing lots of things not that well
Plus much more!
Connect with Claudio Encina
- Website: https://www.claudioencina.com/
- LinkedIn: https://au.linkedin.com/in/claudioencina
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/claudio.encina.18
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachclaudioencina/?hl=en
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/claudiostweet?lang=en
Resources and links mentioned
- Podcast episode 100 – Sam, Mark and Claudio
- Links to Transform 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Claudio’s Ask the Coach columns
- Podcast with Adam Bryant and Bobby Reynolds (Agency Central)
- Dads of the Hills on Facebook by Stu Benson
- Podcast with Nancy Youseff episode
- Shelter real estate – Zali Reynolds