This is episode 100, so the tables have been turned on Editor/regular podcast host Samantha McLean and Publisher Mark Edwards, in honor of their upcoming business milestones: Elevate has its 100th episode, Elite Agent Magazine is turning five years old, and the Brief is turning three years old!
In this interview, hosted by Coach Claudio Encina, Sam and Mark discuss the provenance of each of these media channels, some podcast episode and magazine cover highlights, and some important lessons they have learned along the way that are applicable no matter what industry you’re in.
“When you make a declaration in the universe of your intention, ‘I’m going to do this better. I’m going to help people. I’m going to put good news out there, I’m going to give the real estate industry a good start to the day,’ that intention of our values was set early: to educate, to entertain…
“When you make those kind of declarations, the universe really does help you on your way!”Samantha McLean
Some topics that were discussed include:
- Building a publishing business from scratch
- Highlights of the last five years
- Parallel business lessons that apply beyond publishing and real estate
- Behind the scenes on the current issue of Elite Agent
- Common traits in our top performers that they interview.
Contact Sam, Claudio and Mark
References & links mentioned:
- EliteAgentElevate.com get the full notes from this and other episodes of the podcast
Connect With The Elite Agent Team
- Subscribe to the Brief
- Subscribe to Elite Agent Elevate on
- Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Podbean, iHeart Radio, or Spotify