This week, we’d like to introduce you to our podcast editor Carey Green and talk to you about why podcasting could actually the new blogging.
In this episode, Carey reveals how you can become a podcaster, create content people want to listen to and build an audience that eagerly awaits your next episode as an authority on real estate and community events, issues and happenings.
For the past seven years, Carey has been helping clients create credible podcasts with engaging content that builds credibility, trust and generating a return on investment.
Carey explains his simple 10-10-10 rule and how it’s a key way to get your podcast up and running and how standout marketing techniques to appeal to new listeners can be as simple as swapping an episode with a like-minded podcaster.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- The criteria that are key to becoming a podcaster and why targeting a niche market will help your cause
- Some examples of how other realtors are using podcasting to develop a following and become an authority in their local area
- The most important steps to take to build an audience, including why asking friends for a favour can make all the difference
- What makes a good podcast editor and why you need one (as opposed to DIY)
- Equipment must-haves, the ideal podcast length and the rise of micro-content
Do you podcast already or want to but don’t know where to start?
If you have a show (or want to start a show) and you are looking to up-level the growth or monetisation if it, we’re going to be helping a handful of people in the coming months giving them access to our internal processes and strategies for sustainable podcasting growth.
If you’re keen to know more, let us know below.
- Fast Track (Carey’s podcast)
- Repurpose.io (online automation platform)
- Bigger Pockets (podcast on real estate investing, homes to fix and flip)
- How to Podcast Step-By-Step (Carey’s podcasting course)
- Elevate Podcast: Tyrone Shum- What property investors really want
- Spotify The Daily Drive
Connect with Carey:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine