This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Sydney agent Jason Roach has clocked up some pretty impressive success as an agent, auctioneer and principal after making the transition from the banking sector.
After joining the real estate industry in 2014, Jason quickly achieved double centurion status with C21 and more recently became a property partner with The Agency.
In this episode Jason shares the story of how he came to be in real estate and his tips for prospecting, along with why it’s imperative to be patient and have faith in yourself.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Jason also discuss:
- A back to basics approach
- Insight from a banking career
- Trust and Jason’s first listing
- Starting his own business
- COVID and going back to the start
- Managing the leadership dynamic
- Trusting the process
- Every auction is an interview
- It’s the outcome that matters
- Building a database
- From novice to top performer
- Listing presentations and appraisals
- The structure of Jason’s day
- The move to The Agency
- Goals for 2021
Links and resources mentioned:
Jason Roach on Elite Agent
Connect with Jason Roach