Do you want to know the secrets behind honing your business to become relationship based and not just transactional?
If you ask forward planner Cathy Baker, her vision of client service is building and maintaining a relationship long after the sale of a property.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Cathy Baker explains how the Central Coast property and holiday accommodation market bounced back, why a five year plan is a win, and how understanding an employee’s ‘why’ will carve a deeper connection and lasting career.
Cathy also reveals how she has adapted to COVID-19, how the skills in her first job as a 14-year-old became an essential part of her business today, and why she can now face any challenge head on.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Cathy also discuss:
- How an around-the-world ticket lead to a permanent residency in Australia and building her own interior design consultancy
- Why holiday accommodation and investment properties were highly impacted during COVID-19
- How the fear of COVID-19 prepared Cathy for a successful return and help her team transition into a different way of working
- The upturn of the residential and holiday property market on the tail-end of the crisis
- How a five-year plan could lead to multiple opportunities, including becoming a trusted advisor to your client
- Why a performance coach or mentor could transition your position in a business long term
- Why building culture within your business, as opposed to just hiring for skill, is a key characteristic in successful leadership today
- Why rising real estate agents need to be paired with a lead to understand buyer conversation and skill
Connect with Cathy
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine