This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Sales agent and auctioneer Chari Emirzade has been recognised as the top-listed seller for the Barry Plant Group for five years running.
Recently he also managed the impressive feat of selling 1000 homes in the space of just six years, and will be familiar to many for his words of advice at AREC 2019 when he urged attendees to just “pick up the phone”.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Chari shares how he managed to achieve the goal of selling 1000 properties in less than six years, why his focus had to be high-volume sales, and the mindset he draws on to be a top-seller in his field.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Chari also discuss:
- The art of phone prospecting that gets results
- How to embrace the right real estate mindset
- Lessons that led to a pristine database
- Leading a team and delegating for success
- Why discipline and a daily regimen are a must
- The tools Chari has retained post 2020
- The new goals ahead and how Chari will achieve them
Links and resources mentioned
Chari Emirzade on Elite Agent
- Chari Emirzade: Pick up the phone
- AREC 2019: Day 2
- How to sell 1000 homes in six years
- Barry Plant’s Chari Emirzade has 1000 reasons to smile
Connect with Chari