REA Group CEO Owen Wilson and Chief Sales Officer Kul Singh need little introduction as the leaders of one of the industry’s largest real estate portals.
But this year the REA Group has also endured the challenges of COVID-19 from a business and industry perspective.
As a result, they’ve worked hard to pivot and adapt, by offering their customers support, introducing a range of new products, and also navigating the work from home shift brought about the multiple lockdowns in Victoria, where the group is headquartered.
In the interim, they’ve also experienced unprecedented audience growth.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, we discuss how the REA reacted to 2020, the support they offered the industry, and where the group plans to go from here.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
Samantha, Owen and Kul also discuss:
- Collaboration with the industry, including the new Property Panel
- Ongoing support that will extend into 2021
- Audience growth and what this indicates in terms of property trends
- The AREA Excellence Awards, and some exciting new additions
- The resilience of the real estate industry
Submissions for AREAs 2020 are now open
REA on Elite Agent
- REA Group wants you for their online Property Panel
- REA Group Freezes prices, introduced data-based AREAS
- REA Group celebrates excellent results in their annual report