This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
Hayeswinckle managing director Daniel Hayes became a household name this year after starring in the latest season of Big Brother Australia.
On top of being a television star and heading six boutique real estate offices in greater Geelong, Daniel is a sought after speaker and best-selling author of So You Wanna Be A Real Estate Superstar.
When he’s not in the office, Daniel’s greatest passion is motorcycles. He shares his adrenaline-filled interest on his YouTube channel Million Dollar Bogan, which boasts nearly 90,000 subscribers.
In this edition of the Elevate podcast, Daniel shares the behind the scenes gossip from Big Brother, what he thinks about being called a ‘loose cannon’ and creating a social media presence.
Samantha and Daniel also discuss:
- What Daniel really thinks about the ongoing lockdowns
- Taking big chances, even when it could all go wrong
- His candid advice for new agents
- How motorcycle riding helps his mental health
- Having ‘the hunger’ as a real estate agent
- Which Luxe Listings Sydney star’s social media does Daniel admire
- What inspired him to start in real estate at 31 years old
- And more…
Links and resources mentioned
- So You Wanna be a Real Estate Super Star? Kindle version
- Million Dollar Bogan YouTube channel
- Big Brother Australia
Daniel Hayes on Elite Agent
- Daniel Hayes on being authentic, villain edits and how his real estate know-how helped him on Big Brother
- Five Reasons we think Daniel Hayes should win Big Brother
- The Blame Game
Connect with Daniel
Mental health crisis support is is available from LifeLine at 13 11 14, Beyond Blue at 1300 22 4636 or through various online resources.