This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
As a renowned real estate coach and speaker, Michael Sheargold is on a mission to empower leaders with the confidence to make bold decisions and take bold actions to transform their business and life.
In a career spanning more than 25 years, he’s worked with some of the biggest names in the industry, helping companies and agents enhance their business success through vision, leadership and strategies.
Michael is the CEO of Michael Sheargold Coaching, Real Estate Results Exclusive Network & The Business of Real Estate.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Michael shares his incredible insight into leadership and performance coaching, including the difference between managing and coaching, and why it matters, along with how to pull your team together as we kick start 2021.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Michael also discuss:
- Why you should think of your staff as clients, and have a clear focus on helping them achieve success
- How “tuning in” to your team member helps put them at the centre of the coaching experience and delivers better results
- Accountability – why everyone needs it, but it only works if they’re committed to the cause
- How to build the person but change the behaviour when team members are behaving badly
- Why even the best of the best need a coach
- How to pull your team together after the tough year that was 2020
Links and Resources mentioned
Michael Sheargold on Elite Agent
Connect with Michael