In an ever-shifting property market, knowing where to focus your energy can be the make-or-break factor for real estate agents.
One renowned US agent that knows this better than anyone is Berkshire Hathaway’s Jimmy Burgess.
In this Youtube video he decodes the seven pivotal strategies that can help you master your focus for long-term success.
From identifying your ideal client to optimising your personal development, and from leveraging existing relationships to controlling what you can, these insights offer a blueprint for thriving in any market conditions.
Dive in to discover actionable steps that could elevate your career and put you ahead of the curve.
- Identify the ideal client: Understand who you can best serve in terms of needs and preferences. Tailor your approach to offer solutions that address their specific challenges or questions.
- Self-development: Work on becoming the type of agent who naturally attracts your ideal client. This includes honing the traits, skills, and knowledge that would appeal to them.
- Be present where your ideal client is: Determine where your target audience spends their time, either online on platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or in community events, and make sure you’re visible and active there.
- Focus on existing relationships: Use your current network as a resource for potential leads. The relationships you’ve already established could be instrumental in connecting you with new clients.
- Re-engage old leads: Make the effort to reconnect with people you haven’t spoken to in a while. A simple check-in can restart a conversation and potentially lead to business opportunities.
- Consistent lead generation: Always ensure there’s a steady stream of new potential clients. Whether it’s through buying leads online, hosting open houses, or creating content, maintaining a pipeline is crucial.
- Control what you can: Focus on variables within your control such as effort, attitude, and time management. While market conditions may change, your consistent efforts and quality service can set you apart.