This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
John Hellaby is the Chief Digital Strategist at online offer management company MarketBuy.
As part of a varied career that started out in IT and gaming, John also spent time as a real estate agent, is the founder of Check My House Price and is a Facebook Certified Media Planning Professional.
He has designed and executed campaigns that have sold a wide range of products on Facebook, including rodeo tickets, real estate and even meat pies.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, John shares his expert insight into social media content that makes you the first agent people think of and overcomes two of the biggest listing presentation hurdles before you even walk through the door.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and John also discuss:
- Why video should be the tool of choice for connecting with potential clients
- How your Facebook strategy should change in the wake of the iOS14 privacy opt-in
- What video content best resonates with people to build the ‘know, like and trust’ factor
- Why Facebook and Instagram remain the favoured channels for reaching potential clients
- How to avoid the most common mistakes agents make on social
- How MarketBuy is helping agents offer new options of sale
- The role Check My House Price plays in securing listings
Links and Resources mentioned
MarketBuy on Elite Agent
- To market, to market
- The tech platforms that will change your results
- Online platform allows buyers to purchase from home
Connect with John Hellaby