This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Drew Davies is a Brisbane prestige property specialist who has built a large following on Instagram of over 32,000 followers.
After seven years in real estate, he now heads up his own business as a director of Place Estate Agents in Ascot, Brisbane.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Drew shares his real estate journey including how he went from broke to million-dollar agent, while building a massive Instagram following along the way.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Drew also discuss:
- The role of the Wolf of Wall Street in Drew’s real estate career
- Establishing a brand on Insta and why it started with socks
- Why persistence pays off and hard work matters
- Tips for attracting celebrity clients, and why it’s important agents understand what suits them
- How Drew ensured the Hamilton skate bowl house went viral
- Why agents should embrace strategy, rather than hope
Links and resources mentioned
- The skate bowl house in Hamilton
- Imogen Callister – How to build a world-class social media strategy
- The Wolf of Wall Street – Jordan Belfort
Drew Davies on Elite Agent
Connect with Drew