This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
After a career that has spanned journalism and included working at the REA, Imogen Callister started The Media Coach earlier this year.
Her new business embraces a passion for both storytelling and real estate, and sees her working with agents to build a personal brand and campaigns that people want to connect with.
In this episode Imogen shares her top tips on creating a world-class social media presence and strategy.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Imogen also discuss:
- Why agents need to start acting like media companies
- The difference between paid, earned, and owned media
- Which platform to use
- Doing a digital health check
- The biggest mistakes agents make
- Why marketing is all about being ‘a world-class bottle of water’
- Finding your point of difference
- It’s not about being liked, it’s about being seen
- Handling negative reviews
- Social media trends ahead
Resources and links mentioned:
Imogen at Elite Agent
Connect with Imogen Callister