Do you want to know the secrets behind Josh Tesolin becoming agent of the year?
From quickly adapting to COVID-19 to hot marketing tips and why using video and social media is more important than ever before, Josh shares in-depth insights into how he continues to improve his performance year on year.
In this podcast, Josh explains why he goes all-in with saturation marketing, how he uses boosted social media posts to target vendors and buyers and the three ‘must-have’ components of his in-demand video market updates.
Josh also reveals how he has adapted to COVID-19, how he used the Prime Minister’s updates to bolster his own and why social media, particularly video, helped keep his name out there and generate listings.
He also delves into his mindset, how he maintains his energy levels and how he pulls himself up on the rare occasion he hits a bit of a rut.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Josh also discuss:
- Adapting to COVID-19, including why Josh is using video and social media more than ever (including budget)
- How to turn negative vendor perspectives into positives while remaining honest and sincere
- What Josh learnt about other agents while helping a family member sell their property
- How Josh puts his video market updates together, including the three categories he says must be included
- Why knowing your numbers and that of your competition is key to winning listings
- Saturation marketing, including what Josh does and why, plus why now is not the time to cut back and save on marketing costs
- Mindset and how Josh maintains his energy levels in tough times, including why loving what you do is the ultimate success generator.
Connect with Josh:
Elite Agent Elevate Podcast: How Josh Tesolin wrote a million dollars in his first year of real estate
Elite Agent Article: How Josh Tesolin is building his profile
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine