Josh Tesolin is a man on a mission. A $3 million mission. In just his third year in the real estate industry the Australian Real Estate Sales Manager and Auctioneer is aiming to sell more than 150 properties and write more than $3 million GCI.
It’s not an impossible task for the Quakers Hill area specialist, who wrote $1 million in his first year in the game and pushed that to more than $2 million last year.
Hear the RateMyAgent Agent of The Year for Quakers Hill reveal how he got started in real estate and his top tips to help agents, especially young ones just starting out, become as successful as he has.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
“If you brand yourself, if you’re on Facebook, you’re doing letterbox drops, you’re out there talking to people, you’re hitting the expired listings, you’re door knocking around just listed and just sold properties- you will get traction.”
Some of the topics I discussed with Josh include:
- How an ambitious young man who didn’t finish university found his feet in real estate despite one false start
- How Josh leveraged his very first sale to lead to dozens more
- What Josh did to boost his marketing efforts with dramatic success
- How to stand out in a crowd of agents, including Josh’s quirky fashion statements and how his suits help him win listings.
- Josh’s top tips for closing at listing presentations and his remarkably simple yet highly effective move for getting vendors to sign on the dotted line
- Generating reviews, testimonial videos and which platforms Josh prefers
- Josh reveals his top three marketing tips, including the social media platform he gains most traction on
- Advice Josh would give to his slightly younger self if he started out in real estate all over again.
Connect with Josh Tesolin:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine