After 30 years in the industry, Marnie Beauchamp knows what it takes to be a consistent high-performer. And she’s achieved it more than once, rebuilding her business and reinventing herself along the way.
Now Marnie works with agents at all stages of their career to build their presence, generate leads, convert listing presentations, and create consistency.
In this Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Editor, Samantha McLean, Marnie looks at the key skills agents need right now.
She shares her advice on why listing presentations are the key to success and how agents can reinvent their presentation to convert a greater volume of leads.
Marnie also looks at lead generation and the role video can play, offering her tips on how to tap into the power of SMS video to provide personalised service at key moments, along with the video tools and techniques that help build rapport with clients.
She discusses the value of social media when it comes to building a presence along with the importance of networking, and how agents can use both to become the expert who is top of mind in their marketplace.
Marnie also looks at the importance of role play and why it pays to practise with family and friends long before you enter the lounge room of vendors.
In the process, Marnie offers an insight into the key question every agent should ask in a listing presentation and how to effortlessly seal the listing deal, without ever asking for the business.
With a wealth of tips and insight that apply to both new and established agents, this is a podcast which features actionable and practical advice to help agents improve their lead generation, convert more listings and build their presence no matter the market.
“The listing presentation; I don’t think it’s ever been given enough importance, in my opinion. It is the be all and end all really. If you can convert even half of what you do and the leads that you get, life is fantastic.” – Marnie Beauchamp.
Marnie and Samantha also discuss:
- Why coaching was a natural calling for Marnie after 30 years in the industry and how she works with agents to improve their results.
- The three key skills agents need right now in a market that’s shifting, and why the listing presentation is an underrated element of success.
- How to improve your listing presentation, when to reinvent it, and why role play is critical to mastering your presentation skills.
- Why listening is key to a successful listing presentation, and the one question every agent should ask to build rapport and understand your client’s needs.
- How to conclude the listing presentation and secure the business without ever asking a vendor to choose you.
- The value of SMS video for lead generation and personalised service – when to use it, what to say, and the tools that make video easy.
- Marnie’s top tips for agents who are new to the industry, and how they can quickly build their presence, generate leads and convert them to listings.
- Why the days of cold calling are almost a thing of the past, how networking and social media are helping to fill that void, and how to use both to generate leads.
Plus much, much more…
Links and resources mentioned
- Courageous Conversations: How Marnie Beauchamp conquered extreme adversity to rebuild a business stronger than ever
- Purple Cow – By Seth Godin
Marnie on Elite Agent
- Marnie Beauchamp: How to harness the power of SMS video
- Marnie Beauchamp: Reinvent your listing presentation
Connect with Marnie