Some might argue there’s an element of luck to building a high-performing real estate career. Successful coach and selling agent Marnie Beauchamp is proof luck’s got nothing to do with it.
In a career that’s spanned almost 30 years, Marnie has enjoyed the stunning highs of real estate and endured some soul-destroying lows, including losing her father in the same year she lost her marriage, her thriving business, and her ability to earn as an agent.
Faced with the option of walking away from real estate or rebuilding from scratch, Marnie took incredible adversity and turned it around.
She got back up when it was tempting to stay down, summoned faith in herself when self-confidence was in short supply, and focused on hard work that reaped swift results.
In this episode of Courageous Conversations with Leanne Pilkington, Marnie shares the story of how she overcame losing it all to rebuild a business, reignite her real estate career, then reinvent herself as one of the industry’s most sought-after coaches.
“At the end of the day, I did it, and when I got to that point, I knew that the sky was the limit again for me. There was nothing, nobody or no thing that was ever going to stop me from doing what I wanted to do.” Marnie Beauchamp
This episode of Courageous Conversations is brought to you by Connectnow
In this episode Leanne and Marnie discuss:
- How one decision took Marnie from a career high to a gut-wrenching low
- What she did to survive a six-month court case instigated by her former franchisor
- The words of advice Marnie’s father offered that saw her get back on her feet
- Why she didn’t walk away from real estate
- The tactics Marnie used to go from nothing to ranking among the top agents of her network within a year
- Why she loves coaching and the unique skills she brings
- How her experience has shaped the successful coach and agent she has become
Connect with Marnie
Connect with Leanne
Leanne Pilkington on Elite Agent
- Stepping outside my comfort zone: Leanne Pilkington
- 2021 Market Outlook: Leanne Pilkington
- The four Cs of leadership in a crisis: Leanne Pilkington
- Turning lockdown lessons into productivity hacks
- The new opportunities of working from home