This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Mina Radhakrishnan is the co-founder of property management tech company – :Different – a team with a unique approach to property management and a focus on the future.
In addition to heading up a company that’s looking to shake up the property management sector, Mina also has also enjoyed a career with major players like Google, online clothing company ModCloth, and Uber.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Mina talks about :Different and its tech-focussed approach to property management, how the property management industry will change in the future and :Different’s plans to work with agencies.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Mina also discuss:
- What Mina learned at Uber, Google and Modcloth and how she’s applied those learnings to a property management business
- How :Different applies the 80/20 rule to create efficiencies in the business (and how you can too)
- How the $100 flat-fee model works from a business perspective
- A behind-the-scenes look at the technology which underpins the business model
- Where Mina sees as the future of property management and how to maintain the balance between owner and tenant as expectations continue to grow
- How :Different wish to partner with agents in the future to create greater profitability (particularly when it comes to smaller rent rolls)
+ much much more
Links and resources mentioned
:Different on Elite Agent
- :Different approves first head of leasing and launches rent roll management service
- :Different launches partner program rent roll as-a-service
Connect with Mina Radhakrishnan