This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Ellen Farley is a senior digital strategist with LJ Hooker. Working from the group’s head office, Ellen’s role involves coaching offices and agents on digital marketing and social media.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Ellen takes a deep dive into the power of Instagram and video when it comes to building authentic connections in real estate.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Ellen also discuss:
- The tools available in Instagram, including Stories, Reels, and IGTV
- What to post and when to do it
- How to find topics that authentically connect with an audience
- Why meaningful engagement with your audience is critical
- How to use paid posts to drive interest in organic content
- The top tools and apps agents should be using to make social media easier
- Why social media is not about perfection, but rather the real you
Links and resources mentioned
Ellen’s top apps
Connect with Ellen