This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Simon Pressley is the managing director of buyer’s agency Propertyology.
As a market analyst, Simon has correctly forecast a number of big trends in the property market that others didn’t pick, including the recent post-COVID boom.
Simon is also a three-time Australian Buyer’s Agent of the Year, an REIA Hall of Fame Inductee, and a qualified property investment advisor.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Simon explains how Propertyology tipped the pandemic would prompt a property boom, along with his predictions for the months ahead.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Samantha and Simon also discuss:
- Why this will be Australia’s biggest boom in a generation
- What agents should be saying to secure listings
- Which areas are likely to perform best
- Why investors are yet to come to the party
- The buyers who are on the move
- Why lending restrictions should not be considered
Links and resources mentioned
Simon on Elite Agent
- Property and pandemics with Simon Pressley and Douglas Driscoll
- Property boom predicted for 2021
- Why property price growth always leads a crisis recovery
- Property and pandemics – what to expect next
- Propertyology names 53 markets with good upside potential
- Is this the beginning of Australia;s biggest rental boom
Connect with Simon Pressley