“It seems we are so fixated on more and more and more that we can’t celebrate what we are actually achieving.” – Pancho Mehrotra
Pancho Mehrotra is the CEO of Frontier Performance and an expert in communication, influence and the psychology of selling.
In this podcast, you are going to hear how Pancho has learnt to celebrate wins and analyse loss, how the Harvard mantra influenced his negotiation strategy, a guide to achieving the fee you’re worth and more.
This is a fascinating chat that touches on so many mindset issues faced by agents – and the solutions that go with them.
In this episode Samantha and Pancho discuss:
- How society’s fixation on wanting ‘more’ prevents us from celebrating success
- The difference between information and influence
- One thing you can do to create great relationships with anyone
- Handling pressure situations and getting the negative committee in your head to shut up
- Pancho’s trip to Harvard University and what he learnt studying with some of the world’s best professors and minds
- The two aspects of the ‘fear’ emotion – and how to deal with them using the six hat principle
- Social media and its ability to feed delusions rather than reality
- How we can overcome negative thinking patterns (because they are normal for all of us).
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
Connect with Pancho:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
- Twitter: @eliteagentmag
- Facebook: Elite Agent
- Website: EliteAgent.com
- Show: The Elevate Podcast
- YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
- LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
- Instagram: @eliteagentmag
- Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine