This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Travis Williams is the founder and CEO of Box+Dice – an Australian tech-co which has pioneered cloud-based real estate technology over the past two decades to become one of the country’s leading CRM and transaction platforms.
A highly successful agent in his own right, Travis entered the industry as part of a family business, and has translated this personal insight into a CRM built for agents, by an agent.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Travis explains the value of a database, why agents are ‘market makers’, and how comprehensive client data can help agents come back from a setback.
He also shares the story of how Box+Dice began while offering an insight into his own real estate career.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Travis also discuss:
- The importance of metrics
- How Box+Dice came to be
- Lessons learned from a start-up
- Travis’ real estate career
- The peaks and troughs of real estate
- Communication skills, the power of silence, and why agents shouldn’t block the offer
- The biggest CRM mistakes agents make
- The value of a database in off-market sales
- Where technology will take the industry
- What’s next for Box+Dice
Links and resources mentioned
Travis Williams on Elite Agent
Connect with Travis