This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Travis Williams is the founder and CEO of Box+Dice – an Australian tech-co which has pioneered cloud-based real estate technology over the past two decades to become one of the country’s leading CRM and transaction platforms.
A highly successful agent in his own right, Travis entered the industry as part of a family business, and has translated this personal insight into a CRM built for agents, by an agent.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Travis explains the value of a database, why agents are ‘market makers’, and how comprehensive client data can help agents come back from a setback.
He also shares the story of how Box+Dice began while offering an insight into his own real estate career.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this podcast, Samantha and Travis also discuss:
- The importance of metrics
- How Box+Dice came to be
- Lessons learned from a start-up
- Travis’ real estate career
- The peaks and troughs of real estate
- Communication skills, the power of silence, and why agents shouldn’t block the offer
- The biggest CRM mistakes agents make
- The value of a database in off-market sales
- Where technology will take the industry
- What’s next for Box+Dice
Links and resources mentioned
Travis Williams on Elite Agent
Connect with Travis