This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Do you want to go behind the scenes of how the Owner of Century 21 Australia and Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate pivoted to stay ahead of the curve in COVID-19?
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Charles Tarbey explains how the business went back to basics at an operating level during COVID, why a scoring system is the next prospecting foot forward and and why it’s essential for agents to collect feedback during an open home.
Charles also reveals the forward-thinking that led him to purchase another franchise, why joining forces with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate was better than being its competition and how different styles attract different agents.
Charles also explains why helping local communities is the economic silver lining we’ve been hoping for and why there’s no slowing him down any time soon.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode Samantha and Charles also discuss:
- Why capturing and cleansing data is the key to unlocking potential prospects
- How educating clients and maintaining a third party position will ensure all bases are covered
- Why isolating every objection and understanding clients’ feedback is essential
- Why transparency when closing a transaction is instrumental in the satisfaction of both parties
- How Zoom can be just as effective (if not more) as face-to-face communication
- How turning a franchise from competition into an alliance is the best foot forward
- Why it’s important the relationship between property manager and tenant remains consistent and open for communication.
Connect with Charles
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine