Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:06 — 56.6MB) | Embed Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 41:06 — 56.6MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | RSS | More
As the managing partner of PropTech incubator NAR Reach Australia, Peter Schravemade is in a unique position to spot technology that’s likely to be valuable to agents and the real estate industry long before it becomes mainstream.
He is also able to tap into NAR’s immense body of research to see buyer and seller trends emerging, and says there are some which are fast becoming apparent when it comes to marketing properties in a changing real estate landscape.
In this podcast, Peter discusses those trends and what they mean to you and your property marketing strategies. He also shares an insight into the PropTech that’s set to improve the way the industry operates into the future.
Peter Schravemade is the managing partner of PropTech accelerator NAR Reach Australia. He was previously the head of marketing and sales, and general manager of BoxBrownie and helped grow BoxBrownie from a start-up into a global brand.
Some key highlights of this episode hosted by Elite Agent’s Samantha McLean:
- 1.47 – The success of BoxBrownie
- 5.34 – The biggest and best conferences to attend in the world
- 10.00 – A key piece of research
- 13.28 – The biggest takeaways for Australian agents
- 17.31 – Moving to NAR Reach Australia
- 22.34 – How this PropTech helps agents
- 31.18 – Goals for NAR Reach Australia program for 2023
- 34.36 – One person who has inspired Peter throughout his career
- 37.42 – Peter’s favourite business book
- 37.46 – Peter’s favourite success quote?
- Inman events
- National Association of REALTORS
- Property Portal Watch
- Expo Real Munich
- Blueprint Las Vegas
- Warren Tate – I Get You
- Nigel Dalton – Removing the roadblocks
To get a copy of the upcoming magazine featuring our special feature on the current rental crisis visit eliteagent.com/subscribe.