With two decades almost evenly split as an architect and real estate agent, Mark established himself as one of the top agents on the Sunshine Coast. Founder of The McGill Group, Mark received the 2019 AREA award for Excellence in Customer Service.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Mark explains why he has a standing lunch reservation on Fridays with the unsung heroes of the local community, why he continues to retain his architect licence and how a combination of technology and paper-based systems make the perfect mix for The McGill Group.
Mark also reveals how he prepared for his 2019 AREA’s submission and what the recognition means to him.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Mark also discuss:
- The Friday lunches with local business owners and repeat clients that strengthen relationships and community bonds.
- How an experienced architect of 10 years found passion and a career path in real estate sales.
- The lessons his mentor taught him that are still carried with him today.
- Why Mark chose Eview Group to launch his own franchise and why he knew it was a ‘no brainer’.
- Diving into the property management sector and how adding to his skill set opens up more business opportunities for The McGill Group.
- What the 2019 AREA award for ‘Excellence in Customer Service’ meant to Mark and his team and how he has leveraged the win for his business.
- Why a relationship with a buyer begins after the transaction and how to attract repeat clients.
- How The McGill Group was prepared for COVID-19 and how they are continuing to stay ahead of their competition.