This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Josh Callaghan, is no stranger to leveraging technology. Over the past two decades he has worked on tech that impacts the banking, stockbroking, and finance industries.
Now his focus is on “digitising spaces” as the CEO of Australian companies Little Hinges and Virtual Tours Australia.
In addition to his passion for creating technology, Josh is also the former general manager of Canstar, and the previous Chief Operating Officer of the REIQ.
In this episode of the Elevate Podcast, Josh shares his insight into the future trends that will shape the real estate industry, along with his tips on evaluating which technology is right for your business.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this podcast, Samantha and Josh also discuss:
- The future of digitised spaces, and how they’re set to transform the way we experience property
- Why virtual tours are more than just photography, and how they generate sales leads
- The role of virtual tours in a sales funnel
- Who’s adopting virtual tour technology, and why some agencies are ahead of the trend
- Why analytics are key to understanding what works and what doesn’t in your content marketing
- Key takeaways from Josh’s time at the REIQ
- Josh’s top tips on evaluating which new technology is right for you
Links and resources mentioned
Josh on Elite Agent
Connect with Josh