Founder of home.byholly, Holly Komorowski is one of the best storytellers in the business. Her ability to look beyond the face-value of a property and create clever marketing campaigns centred around the story behind the property, it’s owners and the community, has captured the imagination of locals – and it’s seen her and her team win AREA awards in each of the last three years, culminating in her being named AREAs agent of the year in 2019.
Holly has created a “collective and collaborative” agency approach where teamwork and mentoring, with a little bit of CrossFit thrown in for good measure, are key. It’s through this approach that Holly is not only innovating the Canberra real estate market but creating business-savvy, independent agents now celebrating successes of their own.
Download action guides for episodes of elevate with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, we talk about scaling her boutique agency and creating The Collective’ taking Canberra’s real estate market by storm.
Samantha and Holly also discuss:
- What ‘The Collective’ means and how they source the best people and partners to work with
- How she mentors agents in her team to build their personal brand within The Collective
- The power of storytelling in your marketing and how she approaches each campaign
- How to use other ‘influencers’ as partners
- How Holly works with the media, particularly a partnership with local media outlet ‘The Riot Act” to amplify exposure
- Engaging with and giving back to the community
- How her AREA wins have challenged her to continue raising the bar and how she uses the wins in her marketing to win more listings
- Why she does ‘new year’ cards as opposed to Christmas cards…
plus much much more…