If you’re still sitting on your hands and talking about falling prices and the state of the market, then it might be time to shift your energy.
On hand to show you how is Ray White’s Chief Strategy Officer for Real Estate, Mark McLeod, who knows the market is like the weather: different conditions require strategies and different “attire”.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Editor, Samantha McLean, Mark reveals exactly what agents need to focus on and why adopting the “ride it out” mentality is a huge mistake.
Mark outlines what the leading agents he’s talking to are doing, how to find opportunities and why many agents are having the best year of their careers.
He also discusses why most agencies have a lead nurturing problem, why more listings won’t necessarily improve profitability and how stock management is one of the keys to success for any agency.
“If you have a look at everyone’s business, I will 100 per cent guarantee that their business is not a reflection of the tasks that they’re doing. Their business is a reflection of the tasks that they’re simply not doing.” – Mark McLeod
Samantha and Mark also discuss:
- 5:11 – Why there is still enough turnover for you to have your best year ever.
- 7:05 – Where to find opportunities in any type of market.
- 9:55 – Why you’re making a huge mistake if you’re sitting on your hands and “riding out” the current market.
- 14:21 – How to grow your business by “chunking things down”.
- 18:57 – Why you might have a lead nurturing problem, not a lead generation problem.
- 21:41 – How better stock management can improve your clearance rates and days on market.
- 26:12 – The one thing all real estate agents need to succeed in this business.
- 28:27 – Using technology to nurture your leads.
Mark McLeod is speaking at Elite Retreat – book here.