Over his 35-year career in real estate, Andrew Coronis has seen the industry evolve at a rapid rate but he thinks AI might just take things to a whole new level.
As CEO of the property services business Coronis Group, Andrew is at the forefront of keeping pace with changes in the industry and finding ways to make them work for his business.
In this Leadership Diaries episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Director Samantha McLean, Andrew discusses the AI frontier and how platforms such as ChatGPT will have a profound impact on the real estate sector.
They also talk about how to manage a team of leaders, what it means to be a good manager and how first-time leaders can find their feet and gain traction in the role.
Andrew also reveals how he thinks changing market conditions will impact agents in 2023 and what it takes to succeed if you’re getting started in the industry.
“I’ve learned that the outcome can be delivered in many ways. So it may not be the way that I would do it. But as long as the outcomes are achieved, it doesn’t matter how you get there.” – Andrew Coronis
Samantha and Andrew also discuss:
- 5:25 – How technology has changed over the years and how agents can ride the technology wave and come out on top.
- 7:31 – The role of ChatGPT and how it’s going to shake up the customer service side of business like we’ve never seen before.
- 10:19 – What it truly means to be a leader and the best way to manage a team of leaders.
- 15:20 – What you need to focus on as a leader and how to structure your day so that you’re focused on the most important tasks.
- 19:35 – How to stay on top of business trends and develop ideas that will take your business to another level.
- 22:39 – The most effective way to hire a great leader and the one question you always need to ask before you take on any new team member.
- 24:10 – The best way for leaders to start in a new management position and why you need to trust your own judgement.
- 27:31 – The key things leaders are going to need to do in 2023 to get the best out of their teams and their business.