This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
When stepping into a leadership role, what would your first 100 days look like?
Managing Director of RE/MAX Australia and forward thinker Joel Davoren has stepped into a leadership role at a challenging time, but there’s no limiting what he can achieve next.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Joel explains how he knew a shift in leadership was coming, what the first 100 days as a Managing Director look like, and why he feels his network is more connected than ever before.
Joel also reveals how client servicing is the silver lining during COVID-19 the industry has been waiting for and Samantha and Joel deep dive into the leadership diaries.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Joel also discuss:
- Why he never looked back after a tough start in real estate
- The very first sale and how it almost became two
- Why the first few hours of every day are the essential to get a headstart on the day ahead
- Why structuring the day leads to more tasks being done
- The influences that shaped Joel as a mentor and leader in the industry
- The key question to ask in an interview and why he admires resilience
- Culture and connection at RE/MAX
- The philosophy of RE/MAX and why Joel encourages accessibility
- Why a new agent cannot market their way into market share
- Key skills agents need to refine during COVID-19