This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Looking for tips and strategies to put your best foot forward as a BDM for Property Management?
Partner of Place Bulimba Lisa Perruzza carved out a position as a BDM over a decade ago and since has positioned herself in the market as the go-to trusted advisor in her market.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Lisa explains how studying design and architecture led to a career in real estate, how she created a niche for herself as a BDM, and why she built her brand on social media early in her career.
Lisa also reveals the operational changes in force since COVID-19, why delivering the service is just as important as selling your service and the red flags to consider when talking to a new landlord.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode of Samantha and Lisa also discuss:
- Why it’s essential to shadow top agents in the first two years of entering the industry
- Why Lisa jumped on the social media bandwagon and how she uses the digital space today
- Streaming the administration process to eliminate as much error as possible
- How to keep social media followers engaged and stay relevant using video on Instagram
- The referral network – and how it can lead to your next opportunity and sales lead
- Why traditional forms of marketing are still valid as well as engaging with your local community
- The questions to ask new potential landlords and what the answers really mean… plus
- much much more!
Connect with Lisa