Over the last month, marketing in real estate has changed dramatically. In a world where emotions are amplified and compassion is key, it’s clear we now need to be able to connect with other humans in a completely different way.
Valerie Garcia has been involved in the real estate industry for the past 22 years, including time working for Belle Property in Australia. Working now in Canada and North America, she has changed business focus to consulting, speaking and real estate education.
Valerie is renowned for social media content creation, marketing through storytelling – and also and her monthly newsletter “In the Rear View Mirror”.
In this podcast we are going to take a look why now is the best time in history to start an email newsletter and how to build subscribers. We also take a look at the process that underpins the creation of Valerie’s own successful newsletter – and the tools she uses to curate content.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode we discuss:
- The impact of storytelling and how we recall people and situations based on their ability to tell stories
- The situation with COVID-19 in Canada and North America, what total lockdown is like
- Hints on what to post on social media right now and what not to post
- Why Valerie thinks agents should not always talk about ‘just listed and just sold’ and include something is a bit more fun
- How Valerie grew her newsletter audience from zero to more than 10,000 subscribers – and how you can too!
- Why having a structure/template for your newsletter will make things so much easier
- Where you can get great images or create images to use in your newsletter
- What to write if you don’t know what to write, or don’t like writing.
- The next 12 months in real estate from a marketing point of view, post-pandemic…
- Ted Talks – by Chris Anderson
- This is Marketing by Seth Godin
- Building a Story Brand by Donald Miller
- Pic Monkey
- Mail chimp
Connect with Valerie:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine