In just six years Stefan Siciliano has built his real estate career from selling 41 properties in his first year to being on track to do 180 settlements this year.
A passion for real estate and incredible ambition has seen Stefan rapidly rise from being a solo operator to managing a team of five and being named the leading Ray White South Australian agent three years running.
In this interview with Ray White Group Head of Performance, Tim Snell, Stefan talks about what it takes to build a volume business and become a top performer.
He reveals why it’s vital agents to let go of low-dollar value activities and build teams that can allow you to grow exponentially.
The Ray White Norwood sales executive also talks about how his focus on prospecting and process fuels his ability to service his database effectively and continue to expand.
If you’re looking to increase your volume and become a top performer, this interview will outline all the processes you need to take to get there.
“Let go. A lot of agents struggle to let go of doing certain things and handling certain tasks. I didn’t find it easy to let go at first either. Employing someone for the first time is scary. If you genuinely care about growth and you genuinely want to do better instead of worrying, take them on and make it work.” – Stefan Siciliano
Tim and Stefan also discuss:
- How to become a more effective agent and foster growth through surrounding yourself with agents who are a step ahead of you so you can learn from their successes and mistakes.
- How to scale your business by letting go of tasks that aren’t making you money and build a team that is the right balance of admin and growth.
- Why real growth comes when you focus on delayed gratification and long-term outcomes and less about catch and kill.
- Why your own data is the most valuable resource you have in your business and how you can use it more effectively to grow your business and support your team in the process.
- The importance of growing your business by identifying new team members that will allow you to increase your volume and make your time more effective.
- The most effective way to incorporate technology into your team so that it boosts your productivity and doesn’t end up being detrimental to your business.
- Why Stefan always takes his properties to auction and doesn’t look to accept early offers regardless of how good they might be.
- How to achieve strong results for vendors by focusing on gathering bidders instead of trying to identify the perfect buyer.