Standing out from the crowd in the real estate industry is tougher than ever, which is why BresicWhitney’s unique marketing approach and branding has been so successful.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast with Elite Agent Managing Editor, Samantha McLean, BresicWhitney’s COO, Will Gosse, reveals what it takes to build a brand in a highly competitive location and how they run their impressive agency-wide marketing.
Will discusses the importance of being creative and trying new marketing approaches, why real estate is a communications industry and how to effectively grow your audience.
He also explains why the gap between high-performing businesses and the rest of the pack is growing, how to tailor your content, tell the story behind your listings and why you shouldn’t try to replicate your competition.
“If you think about the real estate industry, we’re a communications industry. We’re not selling products. We’re actually meeting people, forming relationships and then selling a service predominantly. So all of that requires skilled execution.” – Will Gosse
Sam and Will also discuss:
- 3:25 – How and why BresicWhitney thinks about branding differently.
- 4:36 – Their key branding strategies.
- 6:15 – The importance of honesty in marketing and telling a story about a property.
- 8:44 – Balancing new and traditional styles of marketing.
- 10:04 – Creating innovative email marketing strategies.
- 13:03 – How to make better decisions with the help of data.
- 16:15 – Role of ChatGPT in helping real estate agents.
- 18:10 – Why you need to experiment with your marketing.
- 21:10 – The best way to grow your audience.
- 22:30 – Why BresicWhitney cut out Facebook.
- 28:09 – How to get sales and marketing teams to work together effectively.
- 29:19 – Why you need to find your audience.