This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connectnow
Simon Caulfield has carved out a reputation as one of Brisbane’s most successful real estate agents.
But it wasn’t all smooth sailing for the director of Place Kangaroo Point. Simon got off to a rough start, relying on trial and error to establish the habits that have helped him achieve success.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Simon shares the story of how he went from a rookie agent sleeping under his desk to selling luxury property in the Queensland capital.
He also offers an insight into why he encouraged his wife into real estate where she soon became a number one ranking agent, and how the couple approach their business to leave people in a better place than they found them.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
Simon and Samantha also discuss
- The importance of ‘break with’ moments – what they are and why every top selling agent has had them.
- What Simon’s ‘break with’ moment was and how other agents can employ a similar tactic to take their career to the next level
- How to become a good local that people turn to in the community
- Why Simon believes the true measure of his success as a business owner is the success of his team
- How he helps his team set and achieve their goals
- Why Simon has invested heavily in social media and how a strategy of engagement, not likes, has boosted his career
- How Simon and his wife Courtney became a dynamic real estate duo who are invested in each other’s success
- And more…
Links and resources mentioned
- Josh Phegan
- Tom Panos
- Inside the rockstar lifestyles of Queensland’s real estate agents
- Courtney Caulfield
Simon on Elite Agent
Connect with Simon