Do you want the inside information on how some of Australia’s most prestigious homes are marketed for sale?
In this episode of Elevate, Deborah Cullen shares some of her best-kept secrets and skills honed as part of the exclusive Knight Frank Global Prime Residential team.
She also explains the careful balancing act required to protect the privacy of some of the nation’s wealthiest homeowners while marketing their properties for sale, and delves into how she delivers six-star service to every client, every transaction.
Download the action guide for this episode with more links and resources at https://eliteagentelevate.com
In this episode Samantha and Deborah also discuss:
- Deborah’s background, including how she switched from being a fitness trainer to a real estate agent.
- The luxury property market, its growth, and why Deborah doesn’t have to prospect for listings.
- The secrets to high-end property marketing, including how to marry print and digital marketing and new direction Knight Frank is taking in 2020.
- What the wealthy look for in a home and is technology really ‘all that’?
- The importance of building relationships with clients of direct listings as well as brand relationships and the difference between the two.
- Where Deborah’s best ideas come from and how she builds on them from their beginning to action and completion.
- Leadership characteristics and why Deborah sees patience as a key quality, especially for women.
- The Moment of Lift: How Empowering Women Changes the World, by Melinda Gates
- Berkshire Hathaway Letters to Shareholders by Warren Buffett
- Property of the week: Eagle’s Nest, 67 Edgecliffe Boulevard, Collaroy, NSW
- Crown Sydney
- Knight Frank Wealth Report 2020
Connect with Deborah:
Connect with The Elite Agent Team:
Facebook: Elite Agent
Show: The Elevate Podcast
YouTube: Elite Agent Magazine
LinkedIn: Elite Agent Magazine
Pinterest: Elite Agent Magazine