This episode of the Elevate podcast is brought to you by Connect Now
Director of Richardson & Wrench Elizabeth Bay/Potts Point Jason Boon has made his mark as Sydney’s go-to inner-city agent for almost 30 years.
In this episode of the Elevate podcast, Jason put down the surfboard to talk to us about work, life and real estate – what he learned from shadowing McGrath Real Estate founder John McGrath, before going into partnership with two of his closest childhood friends.
Jason also reveals how to position yourself as a trusted agent in your local area and why he isn’t interested in reinventing the wheel, but in doing more of the same.
Want more from this episode?
Get access to the full episode guide, quick video tips, tools and more by joining our community or becoming a subscriber
In this episode of Samantha and Jason also discuss:
- His early career as the face of local and international advertising campaigns for Home & Away and Coca Cola
- How working at Laing + Simmons taught him the fundamentals and backbone of being a successful agent
- The partnership with Andrew Hogan and Greg McKinley which made them a triple threat to Sydney’s real estate market
- Why it’s important to position yourself as someone who is involved in the area you are selling in who understands the history
- Marketing tips – including how to present a property in its best light
- Personal and professional non-negotiables – and why they’ll never change
- Why new agents should surround themselves with industry mentors and learn from them, both in real estate and life
plus … much much more…
Connect with Jason